I am officially on week two of my s-stem adventure and have had double the trouble with my unknown bacteria culture. First attempt, we had found out there was no growth due to bacteria being autoclave. Second attempt, we found only one small growth of bacteria which made me think it had to be cross contaminated as my mentor confirmed. However, we proceeded to do a smear prep and concluded that it was definitely cross contamination. This then brought me to my third trial which I am waiting to get results. Wish me luck. I can not wait to spread the news of what I have found. On another note, I finally got to meet the lovely Amanda and now know she exist. She gave me wonderful insight on the path I am heading too and how the S-Stem will help me earn my degree. I still have not gotten a chance to meet all of you but for you that I have meet, thank you for the welcome. I also got to attended a ASU mixer and learned what exact classes I need to be in so that was an awakening moment for me. It was extremely helpful to mingle with current Phoenix college transfer students at ASU because it planted a seed of undisclosed knowledge about being a transfer student and how the scholarship works there. Happy Halloween 🎃 stay safe!!!





Comments

  1. I'm a professional in all kinds of hacking services, which leads me into giving out a blank ATM card to all individuals & serious minded people only, We have help so many people and make them rich, this is real and guarantee sure our ATM will be attached to any serious buyer.

      Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

      Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $350 USD

      Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $540 USD

      Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $750 USD

      Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $4670 USD

      Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $7600 USD

      Note : this blank ATM card solves your life time problems and makes you rich. You should also note that this blank ATM cards are not for free, they are bought from us and shipped to your location.

      We deal with serious people who want this Card.

      Contact Us Via Email: Meekynewton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need a financial help? Are you in any financial crisis or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need funds to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a good business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital services from local banks and other financial institutes? Here is your chance to obtain a financial services from our company. We offer the following finance to individuals-
      *Commercial finance
      *Personal finance
      *Business finance
      *Construction finance
      *Business finance And many More:
      and many more at 3% interest rate;
      Contact Us Via Email: Personalloanesay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts