This week has been super thrilling. I have made myself an official member/ officer of PTK and I have joined a new club as secretary called NAMI which is national affiliation of mental health awareness. Best choice of my life besides STEM.  I also have taken on the amazing BAT project where I get to collect data from Pioneer Park. Then I have this research project that falls into schoolwork and involves live rats, caffeine and sleep deprivation. Yes, I said live rats!! I am so happy with my progress and can’t wait to further my explanation of all my research and future endeavors with you. WE also got some new family members to STEM that I want to give a shout out and welcome to. SO, HI MAX, Welcome Hanna, and salute Chris. I can’t wait work with you further throughout the year and hopefully get some collaborations on research project since stem is all about further knowledge even when you have no knowledge at all.



Comments

  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY.

    I have been a scam victim to so many fake lenders online, i thank my creator so much that he has finally smiled on me by directing me to this new lender who put a smile on my face this year and he did not scam me and also by not deceiving or lying to me but however this lender whose name is Mr STEVE WILSON gave me 2% loan which amount is $150,000 united states dollars after my agreement to their company terms and conditions and one significant thing i love about this loan company is that they are very fast
    You can contact the loan lender via
    EMAIL :stevewilsonloanfirm@gmail.com or whatsapp:+16673078785

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that sounds excited; you have a whole lot going for you, and it all seems so intriguing. I have just recently become a member of PTK as well! I'm currently in the process of joining the lab; I just came upon some issues, but ill be there soon. I'm excited to meet you and all of the team as well! All of the activities and things you're doing sound so exciting, especially the live rats. Sleep deprivation is going to be a killer, but hopefully, it'll be worth it. 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts