Week 4/27

Image.jpegImage.jpegTook a trip to the food bank today and the line was long but it was worth it. I hope everyone is doing okay with school. Do you think the scholarship applications will stay open for awhile because I’m just now getting back on track? How are y’all papers coming along ? Mines is almost there and I’m getting caught back up with school too. So out of all the crappy stuff that’s been going on school has been good. I do wonder when I will have to turn in my laptop because I don’t remember when they told us too or if we have to mail it back in? Let me know if you guys know or if you borrowed one as well.  I also took a much needed hike and got to enjoy this beautiful scene. Hope you guys are able to get out and stay safe. 

Comments

  1. I've been slowly working on my papers, because my classes have been trying to kill me. I have an almost identical research project in my statistics class, and I don't know how to go about it because I can’t collect any data and it’s all based on what we already know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts