Week 3/7





 Today marks the week before spring break and I am in much of a need of a break. Midterms were just done for me today and I am excited to be able to try and get ahead of the game during the break. Noticed that I did say “try”.  Anyone have any special plans for next week. I know that we also will be starting our official research papers when we come back and my topic is extremely interesting due to the fact that it’s some thing we’re currently still going through. I have found that diversity in the morbidity of covid patients over 65+ has been a majority of African Americans. This was not much of a shock to me being that African Americans seem to be more sick septa bull to various types of diseases than any other race. However, it is interesting that the genetic makeup of African-Americans continue to be highly susceptible to infectious microbes compared to any other race. That alone makes me ponder on why that is. I get further into my research I think I’m going to narrow down on diversity and pandemics more so Covid and how it’s affecting different races morbidity. I have attached a couple of graphs to show you what it looks like in different states so that you may have a visual of what I’m seeing. 



Comments

Popular Posts