Week 4/25

Can you believe the semester is almost over and that we will be abiding adieu. I have not had the pleasure of meeting some of you in person but it was great knowing you virtually. Enough with the smushy stuff! I have began writing the methods section of my research project and am at a pickle with forming it around the journal articles that have found to be useful in my research. I know that it may seem biased but they also include variables to contradict any bias that may occur while proving my point. I have been doing research papers for awhile know so I know ill figure it out. How is every one else papers going? One thing that I do have to concluded about my project is that depression grew significantly during this pandemic, and though there are a multitude of reasoning behind what brought on the depression/anxiety the concluded circumstance relates tp the events that happen due to COVID. For instance, a change in educational learning and virtual funerals are some of the underlying causations to effect the severity of depression in am individual. I know some of us have experienced this and more and hope my research will hit home to you. Though my conclusion may not give you an answer that you made need we have several resource to help you with anything you may be going through. Today I have attached pictures of those resources to my blog to help you and they are completely anonymous if you need it too be.  I also added stats from Dartmouth University about students comparison of depression before COVID and During COVID.




CAPTION

Depression levels of students across the first academic term impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic (green) spike when compared to the historic average (red). Weeks nine through 12 were influenced by major campus policy changes and are represented with a shaded box (upper right).



Comments

Popular Posts