Week 5/16

 For my last week, I wanted to give you guys a end of semester woo-rah! As we have made it through another semester. I hope you guys are ready for your presentations, I know I am. My topic is extremely interesting and has several highlights that are amazing to me. I hope you all will enjoy. On that note, how was everyone's semester been. I had  professor disappear on me and never answered my question regarding an assignment. She ended up posting my grade and it literal change from an A to an B. I know its not that big of a deal to most but this is horrifying to me. I worked hard and did everything as she asked. If I missed something it was not explained and I tried to reach out but still got no help. Anywho, I am excited for the summer, I need a break. I bet many of you feel the same. This pandemic has lowered my energy. I put some funnies below as my pictures to get you guys started off right for your summer. Miss your faces and cant wait to be in person again!




for parents only 




Comments

Popular Posts