Fall 21 Post 1

 Hey all,



Welcome new family members and old family members. I cannot wait to get this semester started. I got a chance to talk with Matt and Josh about my project for the semester. Drum Roll please.....  I will be studying how the date of death (D.O.D) is determined. Exciting, I know. Does anyone have a guess, without looking it up, on how it is determined? For many years we have seen forensic psychologist explain how long a body was deceased for. I will be researching exactly how this is done and getting back to you on this topic. 

Just a Hint for those of you that are new do not forget to drop two pics or data results for your weekly blogs. 


Comments

  1. Hello Brittany! I look forward to following along with your blog! I was speaking with Matt and Josh and had selected a similar topic that I am still narrowing down. There is so many options when it comes to factors that play a part in the decomposition of the human body. I definitely find it exciting though and look forward to researching it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts