Spring 2022 Post 1

Welcome to 2022, I am in the middle of thinking about a project to get started on and I'm thinking global health or possible air quality during COVID. I want to switch it up from the usual death scene that I have been doing in hopes that I can do some updated material that is affecting our world. With that being said I may even do mental health during COVID as well. This is a topic that many can relate to and I feel will make you inclined to listen to my presentation. Several schools have been having issues with staffing and I think we see that in our everyday lives.



One school in California stated that they are -

"Without immediate action to address their staffing shortages and concerns about teacher and student wellness and well-being, it will be extremely challenging to make sure these proposals actually provide the real support our communities need and deserve."

Comments

  1. Hi Brittany, I think that is a great topic to use! With it being our second year into this pandemic, it seems like it's really taking its toll on everyone and everything. I know it has impacted my life personally and professionally. I’d be really interested in seeing what you discover in your research.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts