I spent my day with several wonderful people at the Oak Creek Canyon hiking trail on Friday. I got to have my first hiking experience and have to say it was not disappointing. I several species of plants and animals that I had never gotten a chance to be up close and personal with. I may have had a few set backs on the trail such as falling down in the rocks and possibly dropping my phone in the creek, however those moments taught me a tough lesson. You can not hike in difficult areas and take pictures at the same time. I really can not wait to experience the next hiking trip. Hopefully we can get more people to come. I would love to be able to get back out there and collect more data to help build my forensic science career goals. I am also glad that we went the day that we did because the rain came in fierce the following week, so we go really lucky. 






Comments

Popular Posts