I constantly look for ways to improve myself through school and peers. I have been delighted to meet such wonderful people here in the STEM program. With that being said I got an opportunity to provided for my family as well as myself and education when I enlisted into the military. I am an officials Navy Sailor and couldn’t be more happier. I also have continued my research with my sleep deprived rats and have find that they do get snippy or more anxious the longer they are sleep deprived but they remain in good health. Can’t wait to see how the results will turn out when the experimental group is given caffeine. I am said that Vegas got cancelled because I really wanted to do more educational activities with my stem team. Anyways can’t wait to see y’all after break.




Comments

Popular Posts