Week off of school

Well this was the week that we where supposed to return to schools but instead we are all safe in our homes as we should. Hope all of you guys are doing well and have had a wonderful break. Hope you got to shop early and have some toilet paper and food stocked up. Let me know if you find sugar lol. But in a more serious note do you know how students without access to computers will be able to do interactive classes a friend of mines was asking since she can’t afford one and usually uses the school library. If your still working be safe and to all my stem advisors and mentors be very careful out there. Let me know if you guys need anything and keep your head up -Tupac 😀 the boxes are from my daily shipments that i help a friend pack who sells on amazon and my son took selfies and then I needed back up for collateral damage just in case and was excited about the flavor.




Comments

  1. That’s a lot of boxes, I live in a studio apartment and I would honestly die if I had that many packages. I've been kind of just playing by ear on how this whole "epidemic" is going to play out and honestly, I think people are taking this a little too far. I can’t buy anything just because I actually need it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts