Week 2/7

 First and foremost Welcome back everyone,

I am so glad that I get to see some new and old faces. I want to talk about future research that I want to do like, covid and air quality or death rate and covid. I know I get deep but it’s the forensic scientist in me. 😁 What are you guys thinking about? On the other hand my semester has been so far so good the only thing I can say is that there was one professor who failed to mention that class has been canceled on campus until February 18 and had me show up to school in complete darkness, by the way. A few other kids from that class were also wondering what was going on and then a few hours later she appeared on canvas  and was acting like we missed the whole announcement and didn’t want to answer my questions about the syllabus but we all somehow managed and it’s getting better. 



Comments

  1. Hi Brittany! I like your research topic. I am still thinking about what I should tackle. At least in my case, I don't have as much experience in my science courses as it is just my second semester. I think it is really cool that you have an idea of what you would like to do. I am sorry about the instructor situation. I hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts