Week of 2/14



 This marks second week of Stem and I know a lot of you guys are preparing for your research projects as well. I’m hoping that this semester goes way better and I have an extremely interesting topic that I am highly into but I just have to find the right research question to begin. I can say my biggest downfall is creating a research question once I get past that I am A-OK. Sides that my teacher finally showed up we will be resuming class this week in person so I will be seeing her this Thursday I’m hoping that this year turns out better than last I know some things aren’t starting off that way but I still have 10 more months to look forward too. Has anyone been watching the news and seen what’s going on in Texas and Kentucky. They are having a rough time right now and the storms keep coming. I wonder how this will play into the correlation of death morbidity in my research project. AnyWho if you need any help feel free to contact me I am a senior STEM student.

Comments

  1. Hey Brittany!!!! you couldn't continue with last years research? I do look forward to your new idea though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts