Week 4/20

Third week of 'home schooling' and I have never felt so crowded with work. I have kids too and we are doing or best to keep up with school demands. I also have been starting to write my research paper and have constantly been distracted. I have to be honest and say my concentration is lacking severely. Does anyone else feel the same? Do not forget to apply for the maricopa scholarships as well if your in need of extra cash? I wonder how long COVID will go for and how society will adjust after it is over?  Thank you for the all the essential workers out there as well, I know your job is as hard as well. Its weird for things to be empty.

Coping with the coronavirus in sports-crazed Philadelphia: Fans ...  Scared Of Coronavirus, Chinese People Have Started Putting Masks ...

Comments

  1. I am having the same problems nearly exactly. I am keeping up with classes (sometimes it seems barely), but getting the time to do the work that I need to get done, particularly without interruption, has been next to impossible. I have been working to set some new boundaries with my family and that has been helpful. They are very supportive and seem to understand why we need them. They even help me with suggestions sometimes. It was awkward and uncomfortable at first, but we are adjusting, and I love them even more (if that was possible) for working through this with me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts