Week Of 4/06

It's welcome back week and I can not lie I am really nervous about the transition. Further more there is rumor that classes will be considered Pass/Fail classes so I hope that they will be accepted at the college levels including those not in Arizona. My research class is still working on our rat research but instead of us doing the project they have a designated person doing it for us. I can't wait to see the results. As far as the  bat project goes my goal is to hopefully get some data in and I know that I was not a big help to Hanna on the microbe project but I was so interested on how it will turn out. I bet you she wants to study the COVID 19 right now and that would be awesome. I hope you guys enjoyed your break and are staying safe and wish the best for you all.
The current regulatory standard of cage height for rats of 17.8 to ...

COVID-19 Treatment Guidance

Comments

Popular Posts