Week Of 4/13

I feel the deeper we get into COVID the harder it gets as well. Remember to check in with Matt this week and every week. I feel that I need a break from break because so much is going on. My family got hit hard due to COVID that I am barely managing. I don't want to give up however because I am so close to the finish line but may have to because  family and sanity come first. How are y'all holding up and what projects are you working on? Hope your staying safe and wish the best for you all. Anyone get their stimulus check yet lol? Just kidding. This week I'm working on getting my paper put together on my research project. How far are y'all with your research projects? Stay safe guys its crazy out there.

Covid-19 | New Scientist
Stay safe stamp on white Royalty Free Vector Image

Comments

Popular Posts