Week 9/13

 I had a few first exams this week and man was it different doing them at home. Does anyone feel the same? Group projects are weird as well just because it’s a group of kids that you don’t know or have never meet that are working on a project with you. However, this is how real research is conducted at times. Besides the slight internet glitches here and there, I have found that online learning is okay and my research project is going pretty well. I have such an interesting topic that it’s hard to come up with an educated hypothesis or statement of study but I will not give up. Let me know if you have any ideas. I have tried to start on my abstract to help me out with formatting a research question so maybe that will help. Hope everyone’s fall is going good or at least okay … I miss being  in person with you guys 😭



How i imagine the internet being unplugged during covid lol

The Carnivores Bee looks Similar to its cousins 


Comments

Popular Posts