Week 9/20 _ Warning Images May not be for the Faint of Eyes

So, as I started my research project, I realized that the benefits of the vulture bee are stupendous. It holds antimicrobial benefits in the honey from using meat as a source of proteins instead of plants. Though no one has attempted to try the honey themselves they have broken down its contents and found that it carries more water and antioxidants than its cousins. Also, the first Trigona, vulture bee species, was classified in the late 18th century but the confirmation of the corpse-based diet of Trigona necrophaga was not verified until 1982. On another note I hope you all started on your abstract and are almost done, if not this is me giving you a friendly reminder.


  


Comments

  1. Brittany! This is so cool and interesting. I know its early on but I can't wait to see more progress and data!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts