Week 9/6


I decided to take on a harder research project this semester because it seemed overall interesting to me. How I got to this research proposal was through binge watching Hannibal Lecter on Netflix. Upon watching the show, I came across one of the cases where a carnivore’s bee was habituating a human body and my first thought was how. Is this real and do these bees have honey that will have higher benefits than that of their cousin counterparts? All these questions kept pondering in my head until I eventually decided to study it myself. Thus, my research topic was born. I know that this seems crazy but if you know me then you know that this fits my personality. 








Comments

  1. I don't think the honey that those bee make would taste very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany! How’s life! I feel like there is so much we could catch up on! You are 100 percent right, this project fits you. I love where this began and I am dying to know where it is going! Keep the blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts