As we move into week three of blogs my goal was to get my microscope skills down so I have taken multiple slides and gram stained them in order to enhance my skills. I also have been working with my rats on getting them started on sleeping less and balancing out the amount of caffeine they should get in their diets. I wonder if this would be as important for people and the fact that they could possible need more caffeine then what they probably consume? What do you think? Would it have a bigger effect if they consumed the amount that their body weight should have like they rats? These are variables that I will have to think about.

Comments

  1. I haven't touched a microscope in like 2 years, I think I still remember the important things about it. But this rat experiment I really want to see. What I really want to know is will the sleepless rats be more prone to getting sick like we do, lack of sleep will have are body become weakened which leaves us open for attacks against viruses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get the rats to stay awake? Is it just in the mornings and throughout the day or even at night? I wonder how tired they are by now. That's an exciting project that I would like to see, especially since it has to do with live rats! Hopefully, you got your microscope skills down. I can imagine its difficult to learn those.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts