Hi fam,

This week I have been working hard on my research project and have made the schedule of the rats future distribution of caffeine which will start after the break. My rats are adorable and pictures will come. I have been having a busy semester and have had a few major personally issues that have put me behind. I also just completed my swearing in for the NAVY so things should be all set in stone. I am continuing the bat research project as well and can't wait till e get to tell about our discoveries in Vegas. Hope you all are having a good week and spring break is around the corner. The picture below is the picture of how the testing of the rats will be on day 1 of testing we need to see if any anxiety exist with or without caffeine.

Thank you,
Brittany Spears


Image result for sleep deprived brown rats

Comments

  1. Congrats on swearing in to the Navy. I hope those personal issues get resolved. I know how frustrating it is to be juggling personal issues, school, let alone a research internship. I literally can't wait for spring break or the Vegas trip! I am so excited to see the rats and the results of your experiment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts