Week 10/11

Midterms are almost over for me and I hope they are almost over for you guys as well. I have been so swapped with homework and assignments that I really need a vacation. Now that the boys are going back to school I may just be able to get a slight 5-10 minutes to myself here and there.  This marks week 5 of my research project and I have to say that it started off to a good start until my son crashed my computer and the half written assignment went along with it 😭. So I am up not only studying but trying to salvage and recreate what I thought was a great master piece as is for my research project. Any who, I hope all is well for you guys and that your aren't having failed attempts with your recovery drive as well lol. Also did you can you guys guess how many benefits Trigona bees have medically for humans? 

               

                                                                                     


Comments

  1. Omg Brittany! I would die, Im fortunate that that hasn't happened to me yet lol but wow, kids really make life interesting and very difficult at times. I think you have a really good attitude about the whole situation so that's great. To answer your question, I have no idea how many benefits the Trigona bee has but I am sure it goes far beyond pollinating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts