Week of 9/27 stem training

 As we get further into our studies I realize that some of these classes are meant to be in person because it is hard to be self taught as well as with video lectures in my home. I am a mother first and foremost and I have to say homeschooling myself and my kids is a challenge. I get concepts mixed up or find myself doing last minute projects with no time to myself and its just chaotic. I am somehow man again it it is nothing like the time I get when they where in school and I was in class. The attention was solely focused and that help with my understanding of the subject matter. I see my grades and I know I’m struggling because I know my performance is usually better at this state. I also have to figure out what is going on with my research paper this semester. I really like my topic but may need a change or a little help jump starting it. Anyhow, this post was more of a venting post to get things off my chest and help me keep pushing. Hope you guys semester is going better so far. 


My curiosity to COVID lol


                                                     How I first felt about online Class and How I am Now 

Comments

  1. Hey Brittany, are you still struggling with your research question or topic? Now I kinda understand you mentioning a possible phone convo. We can definitely talk this out if you need that, let me know. And definitely know that I know how you feel, my boys are home with me too, it’s definitely a whole new challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts