Week 10/4 Blog

 Howdy Friends,

I can't lie! I feel more anxious as the semester comes comes closer to an end and midterms approach. Does anyone else feel the same. I have been constantly scrambling for time and have so far found that time is the biggest enemy in my life. I feel that most of my teachers are getting frustrated as well because the virtual learning is becoming a new acquired skill learned under pressure. As far as the research project for Stem goes I am excited to start the approach on my background of my research I have found that stingless bee honey, also known as Trigona bees, are made of more pure substance than that of its cousin bees. The water content for starters is high which gives it more properties towards health benefits than most. Keep in mind that these bees and their honey was only discover in the 1980s and is continuously being studied as we speak. I have also found a natives that sells the honey and has tasted the honey as well. She claims that it is sweet and sour and I have attached an image of it below. Besides that, I hope all you you guys are doing well in your research as well. 






Comments

Popular Posts